Minimum Guided Learning Hours: 284.
TheTQUK Level 3 Diploma in Management (QCF) is regulated by Ofqual.
The TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Management (QCF) is designed to support those working as first line managers, section managers, assistant managers, trainee managers, senior supervisors, junior non-commissioned officers (armed forces) or other management positions. The qualification develops the knowledge and skills required to undertake management roles in a range of business settings including planning, allocating and monitoring the work of the team, giving feedback, briefing teams, supporting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems, procuring supplies, project management, agreeing budgets and managing and improving customer service.
There are no specific entry requirements. However learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or the equivalent. The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration(QCF).
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF).
- Higher qualification in Business & Professional Administration.
- TQUK Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management (QCF).
- TQUK Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration (QCF).
- Further or higher education to undertake business related or other qualifications including Foundation Degrees in business, business management and business administration.
- Business and management undergraduate programmes.
- Business professional qualifications at level 4 and above or progress to job roles including office manager, administration team leader, personal assistant or a wide range of managerial roles within business.