Ann Gravells is one of the most respected authors in the education sector who specialises in the same areas that we do and we have no hesitation in recommending her extensive range of books for your appraisal and referencing.
Many helpful video’s are available to be viewed on her website: http://www.anngravells.com/
Her Books include:
- What is Teaching?
- The Award in Education and Training
- Passing Assessments for the Award in Education and Training
- The Certificate in Education and Training
- Passing Assessments for the Certificate in Education and Training
- Achieving Your Assessment and Quality Assurance Units (TAQA)
- Planning and Enabling Learning
- Equality and Diversity
YouTube “Micro Teach” Link.
Quote regarding Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) by Ann Gravells:
“The Award is the first step on the teaching qualifications’ ladder and can be taken by anyone over the age of 19. It’s ideal for anyone wanting to know what it’s like to teach or train, without the need for being in a teaching role.
The Award can be made up of the following three units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive approaches in education and training.
- Understanding assessment in education and training.
Everyone must take the first unit which is classed as a mandatory unit.
As part of the qualification, you will need to deliver a short micro teach session. This is to show you can put theory into practice. I have created a video which you might like to view on YouTube. “Micro Teach”.
I have written two text books to support the course:
The Award in Education and Training and Passing Assessments for the Award in Education and Training. Details can be found at www.anngravells.com.
I wish you success with your course and I hope you have a very rewarding career”.
Ann Gravel’s website: http://www.anngravells.com/