Why should I choose The UK Training College (UKTC)?
We have no hidden charges! We do not charge VAT or any taxes! We offer “Skype Group Online” training! You may pay by the lesson!
- We offer a pay by the lesson option for “Skype Group Online” training with the AET , CET and the Assessor level 3 courses!
- Our fully qualified UK trained lecturers have years of experience online teaching. The minimum qualifications held by our lecturers are an honours degree, DET or DTLLS, CAVA & Safeguarding Certificates.
- We offer a quality, customer focused, responsive and professional service at competitive prices.
- You will be eligible for your completed course qualification if you comply with our “Terms & Conditions”.
- We will always endeavour to reach a compromise should any unforeseen circumstances arise, if at all possible and reasonable.
- Our tutors will communicate with you as to your qualifying standing at all times, offering advice, examples and resolving any issues arising if possible and within reason.
- Internationally we offer our worldwide “Skype Group Online” training with experienced UK fully trained lecturers.
We do not charge VAT as we are a specialist training company who believes in quality training above having hundreds of students. Having a high number of students would increase our turnover to a level where we would be required to charge VAT.
We promote equality, diversity and multiculturalism. We have a pool of lecturers and tutors from various backgrounds and cultures who deliver our courses. Our mantra is “Nothing is too difficult or too small” when it comes to helping our learners. We are particularly experienced in teaching, understanding and advising Middle Eastern and Far Eastern learners. At UKTC, we offer our courses at affordable prices, on line learning and Group Online Learning…..
If you wish to discuss your future development with one of our advisers please “Contact Us”.
For Individuals…..If you wish to pay for a course:
- First Register.
- We will then interview you over Skype in order to comply with the criteria of the awarding bodies (This takes about 15 minutes).
- You will be required to send us “Proof of identity” by email. We recommend a scanned copy of either your driving license or passport whereby all the details can be easily viewed in .jpg format. In other words any observer would be able to read all the necessary relevant details.
- We will then send you the “Policies and Procedure” documents via either Skype or email.
- You then pay for your course either by PayPal or credit card. (Details regarding payment will be sent to you either by Skype or email).
- Once confirmation of your details has been verified, we will send you the “Assignments”.
- You then have 12 weeks to complete the course.
We offer all students:
A reduction fee for your next course with us if it is booked and paid for before your first award, certificate or diploma is sent to you.