Good spoken and written English is a requirement.
For all International Learners
- If you wish to register on a course please complete the ‘Registration Form‘
- A UK Training College administrator will interview you by Skype to fully ascertain your requirements and qualifications. (Skype call to be arranged between 19:00 hours to 20:00 hours GMT)
- The steps outlined in 1 and 2 above need to be undertaken before payment is made for the course
Here at The UK Training College we like to think that we offer a unique service to our learners. Our International training is complemented by our staff having been schooled in attitudes and cultures outside the normal realms of UK training establishments. We promote equality & diversity and multiculturalism. Our courses are delivered by a pool of lecturers and tutors from various backgrounds and cultures. In fact, we pride ourselves in our involvement with the world at large, particularly in Arabia and the Near and Far East. In addition, every member of our staff has visited nearly all of these countries and some have also been resident there, namely in Malaysia and Dubai. Indeed, our Managing Director has visited over fifty countries and, being totally committed towards international training, continually endeavours to improve this aspect of our business.
The UK is recognised worldwide as one of the most successful countries for education due to our exacting standards and regulations and as qualifications gained here more readily attracts the employer’s eye.
Why should I choose The UK Training College (UKTC)?
We have no hidden charges! We do not charge VAT or any taxes! We offer “Skype Group Online” training! You may pay by the lesson!
- We offer a pay by the lesson option for “Skype Group Online” training with the AET , CET and the Assessor level 3 courses!
- Our fully qualified UK trained lecturers have years of experience online teaching. The minimum qualifications held by our lecturers are an honours degree, DET or DTLLS, CAVA & Safeguarding Certificates.
- We offer a quality, customer focused, responsive and professional service at competitive prices.
- You will be eligible for your completed course qualification if you comply with our “Terms & Conditions”.
- We will always endeavour to reach a compromise should any unforeseen circumstances arise, if at all possible and reasonable.
- Our tutors will communicate with you as to your qualifying standing at all times, offering advice, examples and resolving any issues arising if possible and within reason.
- Internationally we offer our worldwide “Skype Group Online” training with experienced UK fully trained lecturers.
We do not charge VAT as we are a specialist training company who believes in quality training above having hundreds of students. Having a high number of students would increase our turnover to a level where we would be required to charge VAT.
We promote equality, diversity and multiculturalism. We have a pool of lecturers and tutors from various backgrounds and cultures who deliver our courses. Our mantra is “Nothing is too difficult or too small” when it comes to helping our learners. We are particularly experienced in teaching, understanding and advising Middle Eastern and Far Eastern learners. At UKTC, we offer our courses at affordable prices, on line learning and Group Online Learning…..
International Students’ Testimonials
“I have really enjoyed the Teaching Award Course and I would highly recommend it. The interactive and practical component of the module has been stimulating and challenging. It helped develop my teaching skills whilst increasing my knowledge of the field. The support from my intelligent and well-informed tutor has really enhanced my learning experience.”
Maria Ines Andrade
“Due to the recession in Portugal, I consulted a friend who advised me to enrol on a teacher training course. I enrolled myself on an online course with The UK Training College in England to kick start my career. UKTC supported me all the way through with advice and training and I was so impressed and found it so easy I have signed on for another course. The strange thing is, if it wasn’t for the recession I wouldn’t have enrolled. I like to think, that “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”
“One Step at a time”!
“Being in a rut and being unable to even know where my career should go forward led me to look for opportunities in UK training. After all, the UK is respected for education and training. I did a search for “UK Training Colleges” and looked at the various colleges and chose "The UK Training College". I paid my enrolment fee, completed the enrolment form online and sent proof of my identity. From then on it was just a matter of putting some time to one side to complete the tasks which not only gave me a good amount of information and also encouraged me to think about things I had never considered before. Four weeks later I had achieved the first teacher training qualification and received my AET certificate. Do I know where I’m going now? You bet! Back to The UK Training College to obtain the Certificate in Education and Training and I fully endorse one of the college’s mottos of “One step at a time”!